Author Topic: New repeater  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Ron WQTP202

• WRBD815
Re: New repeater
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2014, 07:00:22 pm »
Sorry admins for starting a hornets nest on this issue, just thinking of future and possibility of storms that knock out power or worse! East end in my opinion is a hazard area!
Ronald W Weldon  Jr

Offline Dave

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2014, 07:14:59 pm »
Sorry admins for starting a hornets nest on this issue, just thinking of future and possibility of storms that knock out power or worse! East end in my opinion is a hazard area!

My apologizes for being a hornet.  I was trying to support you and was willing to donate for a repeater I would never even use.  I will delete my posts since it upset you.

Edit:  Posts deleted as you were not the only one upset.  I stated my opinions and my willingness to chip in for the cause.  Obviously my opinions or money are not wanted. 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:19:36 pm by . »

Offline T.j.

• K2LIE / WRCF495
  • Owner
  • Skywarn Spotter
  • CERT Member
  • Licensed Amateur Radio Operator
  • RACES Operator
  • ARES Operator
    • Bridgecomm
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2014, 07:37:18 pm »

My apologizes for being a hornet.  I was trying to support you and was willing to donate for a repeater I would never even use.  I will delete my posts since it upset you.

Edit:  Posts deleted as you were not the only one upset.  I stated my opinions and my willingness to chip in for the cause.  Obviously my opinions or money are not wanted.

Didn't think that was what Ron was referring to. I could be wrong but regardless. I see no issue with this discussion. As I stated in one of my first post on this thread. It opens the door for communications if members have specific questions or we have a specific update. Again I ask, don't police yourself on topics. If others have something to say, let them. I have absolutely no issue with taking any heat for this place or my actions. It happens on a daily basis. All I ever ask is to stay on topic, no over policing the board for opinions, everyone has a opinion and it counts. Even if their the only one.

Ron, thank you for speaking about the elephant in the room and I will keep this thread updated.
"Jack of all trades, master of none"

Offline T.j.

• K2LIE / WRCF495
  • Owner
  • Skywarn Spotter
  • CERT Member
  • Licensed Amateur Radio Operator
  • RACES Operator
  • ARES Operator
    • Bridgecomm
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2014, 09:22:51 pm »
The Topic of the Eastern Machine has been moved. Please follow along if you desire.

http://www.shtfli.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=f9e2c1452485da62069dd942bf71393f&topic=944.msg5692;topicseen#msg5692
"Jack of all trades, master of none"

*CLICK THE W2LIE LINK TO ACCESS OUR LIVE FEED*
Long Island Scanner Feeds (www.w2lie.net)