Author Topic: Shelf Reliance Food Storage Products  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Joe K

Shelf Reliance Food Storage Products
« on: June 12, 2013, 06:29:59 pm »
    So its actually a really cool program and the food is some of the best I have had as well as being probably the least expensive.

I can set up a demo, I come to you, you come to me...  I can show you not only how to cook with the products but also how much you will need to support the amount of people you are looking to support for whatever duration you choose.

One of the best things about it is you can set a monthly budgeted amount and then set up a list of all of the products you want to add to your storage.  Every month the system will select from your list, up to your budgeted amount and then automatically ship your products direct to your door.   
   I can tell you from experience, not a lot of money adds up to a large amount of food storage in a short period of time.

I can also get you great storage shelving that will fit all of your soup cans, veggie cans, etc as well as store the larger food storage cans.  The system is FIFO.  First in, first out to ensure freshness and reduce/eliminate the need to rotate your stock.  You can get large free standing units that hold hundreds of cans or you can get small units that fit into your existing kitchen cabinets just to FIFO your everyday cans.  I have a large unit that is set up to hold near every size can you can imagine and I wouldnt do it any other way.

If you want to order anything or have any questions feel free to PM me anytime.  The link to my sales site is below, feel free to take a look.  If you decide you want to order more than a few things, I can set it up to get you some better pricing.

If a couple of folks are interested I can set up a demo. We can even set up a demo at a park or campground, or any other kind of location, I have plenty of portable gear.   I also have a background as a Chef so I can definitely teach you a few ways to make dehydrated and freeze dried food taste as good as it gets, and believe me its actually gets pretty good.

One other quick note, The main reason i got into freeze dried and dehydrated stuff was to make all my own meals for backpacking and camping.  I have some wicked meals that blow away all of the prepackaged stuff in taste as well as in nutritional value.  I have taken my meals in the desert in Utah, backpacking across the Grand Canyon and many, many other places. 

I would be happy to share any knowledge I have with any one from here so let me know...

https://www.thrivelife.com/
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 01:03:49 pm by ipfd320 »

Offline Butch618

Re: Shelf Reliance Food Storage Products
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 10:18:19 pm »
I can get on a computer tomorrow not my iPhone so I can actually browse around ill be PM'ing you soon

*CLICK THE W2LIE LINK TO ACCESS OUR LIVE FEED*
Long Island Scanner Feeds (www.w2lie.net)